Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NWI73

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 22, 2010
Yes, I am looking for a black bumper. I have one and it is not TIGHT on the phone like a lot of others are. I did an exchange and this one is better but not SNUG.

I know a lot of people ordered them because they were free but don't plan on using them. If there is anybody that is willing to help me out, please let me know via PM and I will pay you for shipping, if that is acceptable.

Thank you in advance. :apple:

satirev

macrumors 6502
May 23, 2010
so what youre asking for is a free bumper?

can i haz free bumper too??? i will pay shipping!

NWI73

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 22, 2010
so what youre asking for is a free bumper?

can i haz free bumper too??? i will pay shipping!

Yes, I am essentially asking for a free bumper which everybody is already getting.

If somebody got theirs and doesn't like it or is going to use another case, their bumper is worthless. Thanks for the sarcasm though.

timerollson

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2005
heretothere
Yes, I am essentially asking for a free bumper which everybody is already getting.

If somebody got theirs and doesn't like it or is going to use another case, their bumper is worthless. Thanks for the sarcasm though.

Or, they can hold on to it until after 9/30 and sell it for $10-$20 to people who buy their iPhone late instead of for the pennies you're offering.;)

NWI73

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 22, 2010
Yep, everybody DOES want free stuff thus why a lot of people ordered bumpers via the app when the program went live even though i've seen quite a few people saying they ordered it just because.

These are the people I am looking for. Jesus people.

Shockwave78

macrumors 65816
Jul 10, 2010
$12 shipped and you can have my Scosche band edge i bought last week, i just like it, fits very tight :)

NWI73

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 22, 2010
Or, they can hold on to it until after 9/30 and sell it for $10-$20 to people who buy their iPhone late instead of for the pennies you're offering.;)

Please - if you are just going to degrade the thread, please don't input worthless comments. If somebody is penny pinching for $10 in 2 months, then to each their own I guess.

timerollson

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2005
heretothere
Please - if you are just going to degrade the thread, please don't input worthless comments. If somebody is penny pinching for $10 in 2 months, then to each their own I guess.

Yet you're asking for a free bumper lol.
fstdt-pot-kettle5.jpg

bobab8ey

macrumors member
Sep 5, 2008
You've already gone through 2 bumpers, so why pay shipping for somebody's bumper that you don't even know is gonna be any better than the previous 2 you've had?

bowlerman625

macrumors 68020
Jun 17, 2009
Chicago, IL area
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

digitalduck said:
Ill give you my bumper....would you mind, however, if i could have your phone?

Now that's a deal!

Block

macrumors 6502a
Jun 28, 2007
So you want us to give you our bumper and pay shipping for nothing in return when that same amount of effort can net us $15-30 easily? :rolleyes:

ducktales

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2009
Wanted: iPhone 4

Yes, I am looking for a iPhone 4. I have one and it is not PERFECT like a lot of others are. I did an exchange and this one is better but not PERFECT.

I know a lot of people ordered them but don't are extremely unhappy with them. If there is anybody that is willing to help me out, please let me know via PM and I will pay you for shipping, if that is acceptable.

Thank you in advance.:apple:

Block

macrumors 6502a
Jun 28, 2007
Yes, I am looking for a iPhone 4. I have one and it is not PERFECT like a lot of others are. I did an exchange and this one is better but not PERFECT.

I know a lot of people ordered them but don't are extremely unhappy with them. If there is anybody that is willing to help me out, please let me know via PM and I will pay you for shipping, if that is acceptable.

Thank you in advance.

You forgot the :apple:

RodChester

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
Hey op try using a zagg or someother protector that goes around the edge of the phone. My bumper was always a little loose and I got the free side protector from best but earlier in the week. Once that was on my phone the bumper was nice and tight and didn't wiggle around any more.

boshii

macrumors 68040
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I have a 20 dollar bill with a big fat wrinkle down the middle. Totally ruins the look. Can someone send me a crisp unwrinkled one? Thanks.

My 100 dollar bill has a pretty nasty wrinkle in it as well. I can't stand looking at it. If anybody has an extra one that's crisp and unwrinkled can you send it to me? I'll pay for shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.