Wanted: Black bumper

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by NWI73, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NWI73 macrumors 6502a

Yes, I am looking for a black bumper. I have one and it is not TIGHT on the phone like a lot of others are. I did an exchange and this one is better but not SNUG.

I know a lot of people ordered them because they were free but don't plan on using them. If there is anybody that is willing to help me out, please let me know via PM and I will pay you for shipping, if that is acceptable.

Thank you in advance. :apple:

2. NWI73 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Those are obvious but I am looking for one of the thousands of members here that might have one sitting around they will never use. Craigslist will be a fail and ebay will cost more than shipping (although didn't check on that today).

3. satirev macrumors 6502

so what youre asking for is a free bumper?

can i haz free bumper too??? i will pay shipping!

4. toxictrix macrumors 6502a

5. NWI73 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yes, I am essentially asking for a free bumper which everybody is already getting.

If somebody got theirs and doesn't like it or is going to use another case, their bumper is worthless. Thanks for the sarcasm though.

6. timerollson macrumors 65816

Or, they can hold on to it until after 9/30 and sell it for $10-$20 to people who buy their iPhone late instead of for the pennies you're offering.;)

7. NWI73 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yep, everybody DOES want free stuff thus why a lot of people ordered bumpers via the app when the program went live even though i've seen quite a few people saying they ordered it just because.

These are the people I am looking for. Jesus people.

8. Shockwave78 macrumors 65816

Shockwave78

$12 shipped and you can have my Scosche band edge i bought last week, i just like it, fits very tight :)

9. NWI73 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Please - if you are just going to degrade the thread, please don't input worthless comments. If somebody is penny pinching for $10 in 2 months, then to each their own I guess.

10. timerollson macrumors 65816

Yet you're asking for a free bumper lol.
    [​IMG]

11. digitalduck macrumors regular

Ill give you my bumper....would you mind, however, if i could have your phone?

12. bobab8ey macrumors member

You've already gone through 2 bumpers, so why pay shipping for somebody's bumper that you don't even know is gonna be any better than the previous 2 you've had?

13. bowlerman625 macrumors 68020

bowlerman625

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Now that's a deal!

14. Block macrumors 6502a

Block

So you want us to give you our bumper and pay shipping for nothing in return when that same amount of effort can net us $15-30 easily? :rolleyes:

15. ducktales macrumors regular

hey, is this the thread where we stick our hands out and ask for free stuff?

16. ducktales macrumors regular

Wanted: iPhone 4

Yes, I am looking for a iPhone 4. I have one and it is not PERFECT like a lot of others are. I did an exchange and this one is better but not PERFECT.

I know a lot of people ordered them but don't are extremely unhappy with them. If there is anybody that is willing to help me out, please let me know via PM and I will pay you for shipping, if that is acceptable.

Thank you in advance.:apple:

17. digitalduck macrumors regular

Yes stand in line, I heard some guy is gonna get a pony, what he doesnt know is is that im going to ask for his pony..

18. Block macrumors 6502a

Block

You forgot the :apple:

19. RodChester macrumors regular

RodChester

Hey op try using a zagg or someother protector that goes around the edge of the phone. My bumper was always a little loose and I got the free side protector from best but earlier in the week. Once that was on my phone the bumper was nice and tight and didn't wiggle around any more.

20. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

My 100 dollar bill has a pretty nasty wrinkle in it as well. I can't stand looking at it. If anybody has an extra one that's crisp and unwrinkled can you send it to me? I'll pay for shipping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.