Wanting To Sell but questions first!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by GunsUp, Mar 8, 2012.

1. GunsUp macrumors member

I just bought an i7 17" Macbook Pro 2.5 750 gig 7200rpm and 16gig memory, i got it less than 30 days ago from ABT.com, when putting in the ram i accidently dented the plate by dropping a tool on it, but it doesnt affect the performance, but i want to sell my ipad 2 white 3G at&t 16gig with it... Is it worth more if i sell each seperately or together and what would be best to sell both on, i know ebay but i have had only fake bidders win the auction and i dont want to sell it too low... these are the problems i am having. Any recommendations?

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

No and craigslist.

3. GunsUp thread starter macrumors member

Oh gosh, totally forgot about craigslist.. I'll try that out.

4. vwshocker macrumors newbie

5. GunsUp thread starter macrumors member

I am asking 600 - just because I have the HDMI adapter, dock, apple smart cover and case for it as well... its in immaculate condition, not a scratch.

6. Medic278 macrumors 6502a

Medic278

Remember to erase your hard drive on both machines to safe guard any personal data you may have put on there. Also when selling on Craigslist always meet in a well lit public place, like Starbucks and bring a friend for your safety!

7. GunsUp thread starter macrumors member

Yeah thats why i am always kinda afraid on cl

8. Medic278 macrumors 6502a

Medic278

Thats why you always take a friend and meet in a nice well lit public place, it minimizes your risk and keeps you safe. Many people sell via CL and often the transactions are very smooth. I myself and done it and never had a problem, however there are numerous horror stories out there and you never know what can happen out there anymore. Always err on the side of caution.