Warcraft 3 help(not hosting)

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by will.of.fire, Feb 28, 2008.

1. will.of.fire macrumors newbie

im not sure if this is the right forum place to post this but, here it goes

when i get into a warcraft 3 custom gamei start to download...then all of a sudden the DL will stop everyone will stop talking ect.

i leave game and when i get back into chat channel then there is nobody there so i log off. screen freezes for a sec. then when i try to re-connect to battle.net it stays on the "trying to connect" phase then at last when i try to QUIT warcraft3 allttogether screen freezes and i have to turn it off manually :mad::mad: any help appreciated

2. Wootbear macrumors newbie

thats most likely something with your internet because its happened to me (on my pc) sometimes, and if you stay in channel log enough sometimes it will tell you "Connection to Battle.net has been lost" Or something like that... so check out your internet first, or else I'm not too sure what i could be. But thats what it was for me.

3. will.of.fire thread starter macrumors newbie

im not sure what to do to my internet i'm only 14 :(
    so ill look on internet about resetting and internet probs thanks :D

4. will.of.fire thread starter macrumors newbie

5. will.of.fire thread starter macrumors newbie

6. Volante macrumors regular

People usually don't like when you download maps from the host, like dota. Are you sure that you are not getting kicked? It sounds like you're getting disconnected from battle.net after that tho. Does your other services like instant messenger also disconnect? If not, it might be a routing issue to battle.net. You could try a "tracert x.battle.net". Where x is your server. X for europe etc.

7. will.of.fire thread starter macrumors newbie

no im not getting kicked just like my 1st post i hear its an internet problem so i disconected and re plugged in all my wires and stuff still didnt work :mad: