Warcraft 3 Practice

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by Angels&Airwaves, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Angels&Airwaves macrumors member

hey guys and girls...ive been looking for some people to play some warcraft 3 with...im pretty good. also if anyone wants to learn id be more than happy to teach. and no...theres no "charge" for any help whatsoever. just fun! please post your user names and which server you play on if youre interested. thanks!

2. Dunez macrumors newbie

Im game!

Hey dude im Stircrazy on the East coast server i think its Lordaeron ( or however you spell it ) but yeah im game to play with you.. throw me an invite and ill tag in.. Im trying to get my ports fixed so i can host.. im having abit of trouble but it should be fixed soon. Ttyl

3. imassents macrumors 6502

East is Azeroth, West is Lordaeron =)

Asia is Kalimdor and Europe is Northrend.

4. haiggy macrumors 65816

Hehe,
    what's your username and what server?

I'm Triple.Triple on USEast (Azeroth)

Former Rank 1 2v2 team! and have gotten 1 in 3v3 and 4v4 as well :)

Maybe I could be teaching you ;)

5. Angels&Airwaves thread starter macrumors member

nice account...do you solo? ive made a number of smurf accounts on both the west and east servers...i like the east the most. my latest smurf is NumbERCruncheR on the east...it was a 25-11 account before i had some trouble with my schools network. im not big into random team...im more of a soloer. ill add you to fl and catch you online sometime. i sure could use some tips on gameplay :)

6. haiggy macrumors 65816

yeah i can solo although i haven't in a while.... but nothing has really changed with the gameplay as of late so id be up for some games when im on. haven't been playing much recently but ill look for you