Warehouse 13 TV Show

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by thatoneguy82, May 21, 2012.

1. thatoneguy82 macrumors 68000

thatoneguy82

Anyone here watch this show? I just got in on this several weeks ago and I've seen all the episodes available. Seems like it's coming back on in July and after than finale, July can't get here any faster. It had a really bad, bad start throughout season 1. Probably 3/4 of the way I would say, season 1 was pretty bad. Myka and Pete's relationship was aggravating and it was getting annoying. Claudia was the only saving grace. Show finally got better and even better with Aaron Ashmore. I noticed this show is very LGBT friendly, which is awesome! Claudia has worn throughout all the seasons a button on her jackets that says "NOH8" and they have a gay agent.

Anyway, show was better than I thought it would be. Season 3 ended with a lot of surprises. It didn't strike me until it happened that Mrs. Frederic was tied to the Warehouse 13 which is why she shriveled up and die. Possibly also the reason why she never ages. That pocket watch Artie is holding, does it go back in time? Like, a couple of minutes? I never understood that conversation between him and McPherson. And, who knew a female HG Wells would be so likeable.

2. thatoneguy82 thread starter macrumors 68000

thatoneguy82

Oooh... just dug this out from the trash. :D

Just heard that SyFy (hate that, should be SciFi) cancelled the show after 5 seasons. Well, that sucks. I hope they end this season appropriately to close the entire show.

3. hallux macrumors 68020

hallux

I watched ~1 season on Netflix, I didn't realize they were still making this show, I thought it was over already.

4. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I watched the first 3 seasons and enjoyed them. I'll have to watch the last two online.

5. bowens macrumors 6502a

bowens

My wife and I watch it. Have from the beginning. We're bummed that there are only 6 episodes left (including last night, we haven't watched it yet). Hopefully it will have a good ending.

6. Queen of Spades macrumors 68030

Queen of Spades

They have two including Myka! :D

Myka + HG = foreva. :cool:

The butchery of their relationship/chemistry/whatever was what made me give up on this show, dammit. Going to tune in for the farewell, though.

7. Apple fanboy macrumors P6

Apple fanboy

Watched most of season 1. Can't believe it ran for 5 though. Didn't think it was that good.

8. thatoneguy82 thread starter macrumors 68000

thatoneguy82

Aww, man! I knew it was the last season but didn't know it would only have six episodes. Watch last night's episode, which was pretty good, so now that leaves 5 episodes. Hopefully that's enough for them to end the entire series. I'll be really pissed if they don't end it especially since they had a heads-up.

Hahaha. I totally forgot about Myka and HG. They did have a sort of relationship-y feel, which was pretty cute.

I got into the show pretty late, which gave me the opportunity to binge watch and be more forgiving about the show. Also, I'm a sucker for a legends and sci-fi and this show combined them perfectly for me.

9. bowens macrumors 6502a

bowens

According to Wikipedia, the season 5 DVD set comes out May 20th, one day after the series finale. I've noticed Syfy do this with other shows in the past. I like it. Don't make people wait for the DVD.

10. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

You wish Myka was gay. :D

11. thatoneguy82 thread starter macrumors 68000

thatoneguy82

Wow.. this season, considering it's the last and only has a few episodes, has really disappointed me. Don't get me wrong, I love the scifi/supernatural that occurs every episode, but I don't see yet what the real plot would be and how they would end the series appropriately.