Warhammer coming soon?

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by p3squid, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Miharu macrumors 6502

Miharu

I would love this game, but since it's ported by EA it's definitely going to use Cider making it really sluggish.

2. kahine macrumors regular

Save your money , it's horrible and boring

They are having to shut down over half their servers for a reason , another company released a mmorpg well before it should have been and is trying to play catchup and it shows

I knew around 10 people playing from work and friends , none made it past two months including me -

Play WoW or LotRO or wait for Aion if PvP if your main thing ,

Warhammer really , really is a big disappointment

3. alkar macrumors regular

it's gonna be using Cider. Looking at the main EXE of the game clearly says everything : you can find lots of Cider and transgaming references already in it, the work of this port has started for a long time now (I remember seeing this during the open beta).

4. p3squid thread starter macrumors newbie

I have heard/read the same things. Although I think Mythic is a good company who listens to it's customers and will fix the game through updates. 1.1 patch is already showing promise.

I'm a pretty hardcore PvPer in WOW, and a game based on PVP is appealing, at least on the surface.

5. TJunkers macrumors 6502a

TJunkers

Agree. and another problem is balance issues. the character types are beyond unbalanced! I was a squig herder and i fought the equivalent of me, same lvl, worse gear, and he killed me in 5 hits.. i hit him over 10 times and didnt take a quarter of his health away.. its ridiculous!

But if they fixed the issues, I'd love to go back. it was a beautiful game! I cant wait for City of Heroes & Villains to come out... It'll be available before christmas so im excited!!!