Warm Laps....Chill Out Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Cell-666, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Cell-666, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2014

Cell-666 macrumors 6502

You know that feeling, laptop parked on your lap, that warm feeling gently cooking you legs. What are you and the people around you are doing right now?

Me? wifey is doing her nails, four hour ritual every Saturday afternoon

This evenings meal, beef brisket, doing a five hour slow roast in the oven, will attend to it in about 2 hours :)

Daughter unit (14 going on 25) is in her room watching a film, probably a comedy. Will come and pester for food in about 15 minutes.

Oh and Friends (for some odd reason) is on the TV while I sit here hammering forums :)

Life is good. although my lap is warm :)

2. RITZFit macrumors 65816

RITZFit

Washing machine whirring in the background, mixed w/ whatever Pandora is pushing through my stereo at the moment.

Sitting by the patio, Fat Tire amber ale in one hand, phone in the other trying to plan my next move for today, all while feeling too lazy to get up from my easy chair...gotta love saturdays.

3. Cell-666 thread starter macrumors 6502

Oh yes sounds like a good plan. We've now eaten, feeling full, but getting that warm lap feeling again. :D

Although I need to lay OFF the vino :D

4. hallux macrumors 68020

hallux

Considering you have a 14 year-old daughter, I presume more aren't in the future. For me, a warm lap from my computer isn't the most desirable situation so I try to limit lap-time for the computer and when it IS on my lap I do my best to keep the warm parts of it away from the "jewels".

Right now, watching baseball, responding on a couple forums then going back to using my tablet instead of my laptop (I COULD be using the tablet to post if I really wanted to).

5. Cell-666 thread starter macrumors 6502

To be honest it's not often I sit with my MacBook, my battery was flat in my iPad last night lol

6. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

I'm just chillin on macrumors listening to some tunes.

7. sviato macrumors 68020

sviato

Fixed ;) be careful!

8. Cell-666 thread starter macrumors 6502

Lol I'd be worried if I was cooking my nuts, that warming feeling is usually just above my knees:p