warmer running iphone

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by Drich290195, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Drich290195 macrumors 6502

Drich290195

Is it just me or are the iphones mine being a iphone 4s heating up more due to the running of the beta. I have never really noticed it on ios5 but the back just feels warm. Not scorching just above room temperature. If it is the case and they are running warmer is their likely to be any change between now and release or do you think if its the case now thats just how it is going to be.

2. jamesjingyi macrumors 6502a

jamesjingyi

My iPhone 4 runs slightly hot even on iOS 5. It's when I use it for a while on something processor intensive. It's the lack of a fan in the phone which causes this..
    How long does it take and what are you doing when yours gets hot?

3. Drich290195 thread starter macrumors 6502

Drich290195

Usually while syncing it gets the warmest but i believe it could just be from holding it. Like i said its not scorching just noticabley warmer than room temp. Then again it is summer in the uk and everything is sweaty. Ill monitor battery drain this will probably give me an indication of any major issues.

4. jamesjingyi macrumors 6502a

jamesjingyi

I'm in the UK as well... For once good weather!

Anyway, it could just be that Apple hasn't perfected some small imperfections. Wish I had a dev account to get iOS 6...
    They will have perfected it by the time the official release comes out. Remember the storm that came up when the iPad 3 was slightly warmer...