Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zzcarloszz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 4, 2013
So today after getting many negative comments about my font, I decided to change it. So I boot up Bytafont and after 30mib of searching, I decided to go with the "action man font". Well I download it and it installs, then my iPod suddenly reboots. I didn't think much of it so I get back to my work, and look back 20 min later and it's still booting, so I start to wonder what's going on, I hold the power and home button to manually reboot the iPod, but no luck, then I try to go into safe mode but nothing. I look online and come across a forum post which a guy had the same problem, and the solution was to erase the fonts folder, and replace it with the original iPod font, found in the bytafont folder, so I ssh, and replace the fonts, and it worked! My iPod reboots and I'm happy again, then I go onto Cydia and try to delete bytafont to prevent it from happening again, we'll as soon as I go into the byta font package, Cydia suddenly crashes, and I go again and it crashes. ....so I start to go into other apps and they start crashing as well...I realized I ****ed up big time, however I remember a post from a while back about a tweak that can remove all your tweaks at once called iLeXRAT. So I download the repo, and download the tweak, and run it. It worked smoothly, a fresh jail broken iPod...so I go to Cydia but the problem didn't go away....My apps crash at random times. Youtube when queuing up a video, cydia when trying to load a package. ect.

Here's a crash report

http://pastebin.com/z4mUPcvz

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
So today after getting many negative comments about my font, I decided to change it. So I boot up Bytafont and after 30mib of searching, I decided to go with the "action man font". Well I download it and it installs, then my iPod suddenly reboots. I didn't think much of it so I get back to my work, and look back 20 min later and it's still booting, so I start to wonder what's going on, I hold the power and home button to manually reboot the iPod, but no luck, then I try to go into safe mode but nothing. I look online and come across a forum post which a guy had the same problem, and the solution was to erase the fonts folder, and replace it with the original iPod font, found in the bytafont folder, so I ssh, and replace the fonts, and it worked! My iPod reboots and I'm happy again, then I go onto Cydia and try to delete bytafont to prevent it from happening again, we'll as soon as I go into the byta font package, Cydia suddenly crashes, and I go again and it crashes. ....so I start to go into other apps and they start crashing as well...I realized I ****ed up big time, however I remember a post from a while back about a tweak that can remove all your tweaks at once called iLeXRAT. So I download the repo, and download the tweak, and run it. It worked smoothly, a fresh jail broken iPod...so I go to Cydia but the problem didn't go away....My apps crash at random times. Youtube when queuing up a video, cydia when trying to load a package. ect.

Here's a crash report

http://pastebin.com/z4mUPcvz

When you boot up in safe mode, does the problem still persist?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.