Warning - the new iPad will spoil you forever!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Booji, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Booji macrumors 6502a

Booji

After a week on my new iPad, no screen can compare now. Even my 13" MBA looks pixely now when I used to think it was perfect. Every other screen seems like just a wall of pixels!

2. mikepas macrumors member

Ditto!

3. joegleur macrumors regular

tritto!

4. dekka007 macrumors member

I dunno. I still think the new MacBook pro anti glare screen looks awesome - would be a hard call for me retina or anti glare :)

Retina with anti glare - win win!

5. applesith macrumors 68020

applesith

This is so true! I see every single pixel on my MacBook Pro now. I spent the weekend coding a website and I kept thinking about the pixels. So happy to be on my iPad now.

6. Wayfarer macrumors 65816

Wayfarer

quaditto!

7. thelookingglass macrumors 68000

Quinditto?

I've had my iPad for a day and the screen truly is a marvel. Love it. Very hard to go back to either the 1 or the 2.

8. number84 macrumors 6502

I'm still okay with my laptop and computer screens. But I did try an iPad 1 the other day and the difference is night and day after you've used the iPad 3 for a full week.

So for those out there who have not upgraded, try to avoid looking at an iPad 3 screen for a prolonged time, otherwise you'll get the urge to upgrade.

9. Advil macrumors 6502a

If the rumors of a Retina MBP are true.... oh lawd.

That would be so awesome. but at the same time.... good luck finding wallpapers or video that doesn't have to scale up :(

10. TheSuperSteve macrumors 6502

I got the new iPad and I like my Mac just fine, and its a Mac mini with a crappy 19" HP monitor. In fact, I'm on my Mac more often than I am on my iPad.

11. Yr Blues macrumors 68020

Apple will have a hard time releasing any product that's not "retina" quality from here on out.

----------

I think they'll roll out the smallest laptops first to insure quality. Started with the iPhone, then iPad, then 11" Air … etcetera.

12. Jackintosh macrumors 6502a

Jackintosh

Sexditto! (this could be misinterpreted). I use my iPad 1 while the 3 is charging, and it feels like I'm looking through fog.