If you have the wireless keyboard, I have some tips you need to follow. 1. When it says low batteries, don't try to be clever like I did and keep using them, then flip them around to keep using them. They'll explode. 2. If they explode, most likely your keyboard is finished. Once that acid leaks into your keyboard, it will not stop for anything. Proof- I had a new generation keyboard, and tried to use the batteries till they were entirely drained. That turned into a horror show after they exploded inside. I managed to get both of them out, but when I put my ear close to the opening I could still hear fizzing. So I attempted to use baking soda and a little bit of water to neutralize the acid as was recommended by posts I found on internet. After that failed, I got a little more desperate and just poured small amounts of solution into the battery compartment. That's when I realized the water passed right through the other end into the circuitry, and just vented on the keyboard. Eventually I decided to see what it would take to stop the fizzing, and submerged the entire keyboard in my sink full of water for a solid five minutes. When I pulled it out, the fizzing was still there! So now I'm drying it before I chuck it. If you read all this, thanks for listening to my sob story. btw here are some pics of the damage.