Warranty Replacement - How to Get it all back

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by supervelous, Aug 15, 2010.

1. supervelous macrumors 6502

HI,

I just got a Warranty replacement iphone, which is thankfully on software version 4.0.1. I have just restored from my backup I made today right before I restored and brought phone to Apple.

Now, how do I get everything back (all the jailbreak programs) I had installed? Do I have to jailbreak again and download everything again? Will I have to pay again for things I purchased like iblacklist and Cyntact, etc? I did download the Cydia program Aptbackup earlier today and hit the button to backup.

Thanks in advance!!

Edit: I wonder if it already has the jailbreak, because I had used Fake Carrier and set my Carrier name to my name, and now after restoring from backup it still has that there, instead of saying AT&T. But no Cydia or any other jailbreak apps. It also has all my blank squares I made with iblank.

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

1 jailbreakme.com
    2 go to a app you bought it will say you need to purchase it, l;og in via google or facebook cydia will recognize you purchased it before and will fix it.
    3 if you hove pkgbackup then it can restore everything on the phone if not you will have to do it one at a time. Appbackup is the free version of pkgbackup really it's a different Dev not nearly as good.
    but if you don't have pkgbackup go through on at a time and I'd by pkgbackup as well.. ;) if you bought through rock your supposed to just sign in and it's all there. doesn't always work like that though.