Was 4.1 beta 4 released today?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 3GEE, Aug 17, 2010.

1. 3GEE macrumors regular

3GEE

I was just curious if the latest beta was released today. It's been at least two weeks now hasn't it?

2. DiamondGCoupe macrumors 6502

As of now - no. But apparently 4.1 is scheduled to be released on Friday (or announced on Friday when it will be released). Wouldn't expect to see another beta at this point. Any issues with 4.1GM would be addressed in the next update. Could still see an update later in the day. Check MR home page.

3. jsh macrumors regular

Source?

4. falconman515 macrumors 6502a

falconman515

Link or this is all BS

5. celticpride678

Got a source for those claims?

6. JediZenMaster macrumors 68000

JediZenMaster

Funny how people ask for proof like when the iPhone 4 came out and some people got their devices before others. I can recall the countless "Pics or it didn't happen". :rolleyes:

7. ianray macrumors 6502

True :) ...But , to be fair, a known date for 4.1 release would be interesting news.

8. DiamondGCoupe macrumors 6502

Well we got a slight announcement of it as expected (still more to come, maybe?) I didn't mean to stir the rumor pot but I over-looked that fact that Apple plans to release 4.1 (tentatively) with the new iTouch or perhaps 2nd gen iPad. Wish they would just go ahead and release the fixes at this time. Still no beta 4 atm. We will see come next Tuesday where they stand. I think 3-4 betas for a X.1 is excessive, certainly thought it would be out by now. My mistake.