Was expecting but didn't happen

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Darwing, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Darwing macrumors 6502

.disclaimer: I'll start off by saying I love apple and the iPhone before all u apple fan boys jump down my throat and act like I'm whining and or complaining!!! I'm not returning my phone and I do love it I'm just talking here stop taking offence like I'm talking about you!

Ok so the new phone comes out with new OS. One of the biggest complaints from business people as to why they don't get the iPhone is because the lack of Instant push email. I thought they were going to impliment it in the new ios4.

Second is a notification light, blackberry users that want the iPhone often don't because they love the notification light as well as bbm... Was hoping for something similar...

Finally any word when it's coming to Canada???

2. army91c macrumors 6502a

Of course you didn't need to start a new thread.... plenty of threads just like this one. Can't help you on the Canada thing.

3. PhoneI macrumors 65816

I guess I have a special iPhone. I have been doing push email for years on the iOS.

4. Sir Ruben macrumors 65816

Sir Ruben

A nice notification light hidden behind the glass and only visible when its lit would look very classy :)

5. bit_bucket macrumors regular

bit_bucket

Instant push of email huh? We have had that on the iPhone since I can't remember. Just the other day I sent an email to myself and a colegue using a blackberry. Both through our Corp mail system. I got the email 5 seconds before the blackberry did. Right now I have push exchange, push mobile me and push gmail through their eas services. So to that end I am curious why you say it lacks this feature?

6. dave27 macrumors newbie

Today my exchange emails were coming through on iPhone before my laptop. This never happened on my BB.

I do agree about a notification light though. However at the minute it gives me an excuse to play with my new phone.

7. XJ13sd macrumors member

Lol. So funny people post thinking they are smart and complain about something that actually exists. Next time goggle the question b4 creating a pointless thread.

If u can't figure out " being a business man" that the iPhone has push, get a different phone the blackberry and the iPhone are to advanced for you. :)

8. b166er macrumors 68020

b166er

I hope Apple never adopts the notification light. Not that I wouldn't use it, but honestly I would rather see people continue to complain.