Was going to get an Iphone but.......

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Next Tuesday, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Next Tuesday macrumors 6502a

Next Tuesday

I was going to get an iphone, but after reading all the bugs and stuff it doesnt do. I went for the Tilt/tytn II. It does everything the iphone does plus more. Iphone does have a better web browser but opera mini works just as good. Maybe when they come out with the iphone 2, they will add mms, better and louder speaker, 3g, video record/send, and a few other things that its lacking..........Btw, i love my new imac 24".....Its the envy of all my friends.

2. GSMiller macrumors 68000

GSMiller

I would get an iPhone if it wasn't locked to AT&T. I'm not forced to use a certain ISP with my iMac, why should I have to use one certain wireless provider??!

3. otto-mate macrumors member

otto-mate

I've spent the last 3 years with WM smartphones - the last 14 months with TyTn. There are pros and cons for each of course, but using the iPhone after the TyTn feels like a decades worth of progress in hardware and UI design in an instant.

M.

4. wasimyaqoob macrumors 6502a

I wanted a iPhone straightaway and could not wait for them to release an UNLOCKED version, so being a persistent 18 year old student - I got the phone unlocked and I've just left the 1.0.2 firmware, haven't bothered to mess around with updating it like other people - And I LOVE IT!

5. amemoryoncelost macrumors 6502

I wasn't going to get one either, then I got one anyways and love it to death. Sometimes I'm a little bummed I got it so early because of the price cut or because my cell bill is a little more each month, but overall, I'm happy with my purchase. Plus, I've been an at&t/cingular customer for five years or so...

6. ntrigue macrumors 68040

ntrigue

WE (iPhone Owners) DO NOT CARE.

7. rablat macrumors 6502a

rablat

You must not have a cellphone at all then unless prepaid
    last i checked they all lock you to at least a 2yr.

8. carfac macrumors 65816

carfac

I am month-to-month on T-Mo (with an iPhone). I have been M2M for years.