Was it originally Leopard?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by 030108, Jun 2, 2008.

?

Was It Originally Leopard?

1. Yes

42.9%
  2. No

57.1%
  1. 030108 macrumors member

IF you installed the 10.5.3 update AND you are now having problems WAS your machine originally shipped from Apple with Leopard or did you upgrade to Leopard from an older Apple operating system?

YES
    NO

note: If you have an Apple refurbished machine that was originally manufactured with an operating system older than Leopard please explain despite whether or not you are having problems after doing the 10.5.3 update, but, for the poll, consider your Apple refurbished machine to be originally Leopard.

important note: If everyone who answered http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=490276 would be gracious enough to answer my post here we may, I believe, be able to derive some useful information. I believe the first, most reasonable, "pattern" to look for is "was the machine now having a problem with the 10.5.3 upgrade originally a Leopard machine".

Thankyou For Contributing.

2. jonbravo77 macrumors 6502a

jonbravo77

I know this is not exactly the topic but I have a MBP, originally shipped with Tiger, have the 10.5.3 update and everything is running great.

Peace:cool:

3. The General macrumors 601

Mine came with Tiger, I have installed 10.5.3 and have no problems. I didn't vote.

4. G-Com macrumors regular

Mine came with Leopard. However, I reinstalled it immediately with my Leopard disk. No problems at all. :)

5. 030108 thread starter macrumors member

[COLOR="3333333"]
    Thankyou for writing a response. It is relevant enough. I just hope everyone who answered in the other post will respond in this one as well.
    [/COLOR]