Was sending a photo...phone rang...e-mail vanished!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by davehutch, Nov 23, 2009.

1. davehutch macrumors 6502a

davehutch

Exactly that. I took a photo to e-mail it, typed a nice long paragraph and then the phone rang, so I answered it.
    When the call ended my e-mail was nowhere to be seen. Not in drafts. How do I get back to where I left off?

2. darngooddesign macrumors G3

If you had hit send then it probably went anyway. Try using spotlight to find it.

3. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

This is a bug that someone pointed out on the Apple discussions last week. If you're writing an email and answer a call, the email is gone after the call.

4. davehutch thread starter macrumors 6502a

davehutch

Doesn't seem to matter if you end the call yourself or let the other party hang up, the e-mail is still gone.

I think you saw my post in the Apple discussions actually so I've update that one as well.
    Would be worth someone else testing and confirming then we can report it to Apple

[EDIT] Works today. Found the e-mail when I opened up "Photos". Wonder why it wouldn't work the other day?

5. kas23 macrumors 603

kas23

C'mon, didn't you see the commercial on the front page? You can talk and send emails at the same time! ;)