iPhone Was tweaking Jailbroken iP4 but got myself in a mess.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by psychspirit, Sep 15, 2012.

1. psychspirit macrumors member

Hi All,

I have a jailbroken IP4 on iOS 5 firmware. I was playing around with tweaking my phone after watching a youtube cydia video. It was about the AndroidLock XT or something. I was trying to make my lock slide invisible so that it looks better showing the entire photo on my lock screen. I failed to remember my old slide pattern :(

Everything is working good in my phone...but now I can't get into my phone because I can't remember my android pattern. I think I also have my passcode on (which I do remember).

What needs to be done now? my phone is useless at the moment! :(

I'm searching online and need help. Do I need to restore my phone? and if so, how do I make sure I do it the right way? My phone is Jailbroken.... I am backing it up in iTunes right now.

Any help appreciated greatly.

2. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

power off phone, than reboot while holding volume-up, the phone will boot in safe-mode, now in cydia you can remove the tweak you installed and than reboot normally.

3. psychspirit thread starter macrumors member

Oh my gosh Thank You so much!!! Saved me lots of time. Gah, safe mode to the rescue..doesn't that mean anyone can get into your phone..actually I'm sure the answer is yes.

4. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Only if it is a Cydia hack preventing their access

5. psychspirit thread starter macrumors member