wasn't my first choice or second but....

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Jazwire, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Jazwire macrumors 6502a

Jazwire

Initially this was my Ipad2 thought process, but both Apple stores in St Louis have only had the 64Gig Verizon White Ipad 2.

1st Choice - Black Wifi
    2nd Choice - Black ATT
    3rd Choice - White Wifi
    4th Choice White ATT
    5th Choice Black Verizon
    6th Choice White Verizon

Got tired of waiting and purchased the 64Gig Verizon White Ipad 2.

Now that I have it I love it and it might of worked out for the best.

Ror the most part will tether nearly all the time, so 3g wasn't that big of a deal.
    But I was starting to think having the GPS chip might be nice as I already have Navigon for my Iphone and I do travel and wouldn't mind the option for 3G.

My next thought was ATT vs Verizon, I was wanting ATT because I have my Iphone with ATT, but then got to thinking with Verizon might not be a bad way to go incase I am in an area where my ATT coverage is horrible.

So in retrospect this end up covering more bases for internet access than a strict Wifi or a ATT model.

As far as the Black vs White , still think I prefer black but the white is growing on me. In the end it would now be my 2nd choice, I think.

Regardless I'm happy and love it.

2. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

Kthx