Wasted 3.5 hours for nothing!!!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Mansali, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Mansali macrumors member

I leave my house at 7am and reach the store at 7:30 am. I show up at the Toronto Eaton Center Apple store.

The first thing I do is ask the main apple guy where I should line up for the Apple watch. He told me to go

to the line for people who do not have an iPhone reservation. 20 minutes in and I see an apple employee ask a person

ahead of me by a bit about what they want and when he tells them he wants a watch he is told that this

line up is only for the phone and that he needs to wait till 10am to get the watch. The guy angrily walks away

telling the apple employee that he had been there for two hours. The apple employee then went around

telling everyone that there has been a misunderstanding and that if they want a watch they need to come

back at 10. So I leave the store buy breakfast(money that I did not need to spend and could have just had

food at home had I known what was going to happen next). I come back at 9:55 and go up to the main apple

guy and he casually tells me that they don't have any new apple watches. I walk into the store and see just

one person buying an apple watch (that big square box has to be the watch I am pretty sure but not sure

what model it was). Given how I entered the store at exactly 10 and assuming that the watch was the new

model it means that they may have been selling the watch before 10. However that part is just speculation

Regardless, I was pretty angry. Is there any way I can provide some feedback to Apple?

2. macdaddy1991 macrumors member

******, I casually strolled in at 10 to yorkdale and they had tons. Saw at least 15-20 people get them.

3. xoanohn macrumors newbie

Exactly the same thing happened to me but I was waiting since 6:30. As I was leaving, I saw a person buying the model I wanted, which they told me 10 minutes ago they didn't have.

4. x-evil-x macrumors 68040

x-evil-x

i waited 12 hours overnight for the iPhone 6+ on launch only to be told they didn't have any. So boo hoo