Watch and Delta App

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by pricewc, Apr 26, 2015.

1. pricewc macrumors newbie

I've installed, uninstalled and reinstalled the Delta App on my watch and it does not work. It just stays on the loading screen the entire time. Anyone else having this problem?

2. rxtiger macrumors member

I had the problem initially. Open the app on your phone first, it needs to log in the first time after updating. After I did that, it worked on the watch. I do have a flight coming up, so it displayed days to fight and fight number.

3. mbushnell macrumors member

4. thejel macrumors newbie

Delta App

I flew Delta from Nashville to LaGuardia yesterday. The TSA podium scanners in both Nashville and LaGuardia had no problem reading my boarding pass from my Watch. But the Delta gate scanners would not read the Watch boarding pass. They read the boarding pass on my phone. But couldn't from the Watch.

5. dyt1983, Apr 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2015

dyt1983 macrumors 65816

edit: to remove personally identifying information not relevant to the thread.

6. NikkiAngel macrumors newbie

I can't get the delta app to work either. I've deleted the app from my phone. Logged into the app on my iPhone and then opened the app of the watch and all I continue to get is the screens that show what the delta app can do. No data. Any ideas?

7. Sport73 macrumors member

Sport73

Don't bother with the Watch app; there is nothing in it that alerts from your Phone won't already tell you about flight status, gate changes etc.

I just check in on my phone and put the BOARDING PASS into passbook; then open Passbook on the watch; bingo. Easy check in/boarding with an instantly accessible boarding pass.

8. tivoboy macrumors 68030

united

Too bad the UNITED app doesn't work AT ALL.