Watch band shipping method

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by wdfly, May 28, 2015.

1. wdfly macrumors regular

How does Apple ship watch bands, overnight or ground?

Thanks

2. Mulley2472 macrumors regular

3. SirGravy macrumors newbie

Sounds like two-day. My sport band shipped on Wednesday and it says will be here tomorrow (currently on track for that).

4. madsci954 macrumors 68030

Mine was shipped UPS Ground, expected to be delivered today (still on the truck). It was probably shipped Ground because the distribution center where it shipped out of is about a 4.5 hour drive from where I live.

5. wdfly thread starter macrumors regular

i had hoped it would be next day though i didn't expect it to be. it will likely arrive monday but i won't get it for a week as i will be out of town. :(

6. bigdog5142 macrumors 6502a

bigdog5142

No clue...both my bands say preparing for shipment (Since yesterday)...I've been charged...but no movement.

Actually...it's weirder than that.

I ordered a black leather loop May 12...I had a charge on my account...it went to PFS for a few hours. Then went back to Processing and the hold fell off my account a couple days later.

I ordered a Link Silver Band around May 15...got a charge on my account (hold) last night...now BOTH bands are PFS.

We'll see if anything ships.

7. Yptcn macrumors 6502a

Yptcn

My Milanese loop was PFS yesterday morning then shipped in the evening and was delivered around noon today. UPS from the Netherlands to France

8. Apollonian macrumors 6502a

Apollonian

Purchased four bands between my wife and myself, all shipped via UPS 2-Day.

9. alexcue macrumors regular

alexcue

10. Azzin macrumors 68040

I'm in the UK and ordered a 42mm sports band in green last Saturday (23rd May).

It showed at the time 5-7 days shipping, but actually shipped on Tuesday (26th May), but it's still showing a delivery date of June 4th-8th... :eek:

11. wdfly thread starter macrumors regular

There may be hope after all, just received a text that it should arrive tomorrow. It's shipping fedex so hopefully they didn't use the residential shipping department as this is coming to my work address.

12. wdfly thread starter macrumors regular

it appears apple just created the shipping label instead of shipping my watch, no idea when it's going to actually ship. they did it right at the end of the ship estimate window, they have now missed their shipping dates.

13. tenfour808 macrumors newbie

receiving a band today from apple exactly 1 day prior to its estimated ship date, which was june 1. shipped via fedex 2 day air

14. iamMacPerson macrumors 68030

iamMacPerson

Mine came OnTrac Ground because the shipping facility is like 30 mins from me.

15. RunningOne macrumors member

Mine was shipped Fedex 2 day. Central US.

16. slesherinyork macrumors member

Mine all shipped UPS Ground and received the next day but I'm about 30 minutes from their Harrisburg, PA DC... Kinda wish they could offer pickup there #...

Also just had my Link Band delivered Friday and wasn't required to sign for it which I thought was strange...