Watch Band

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by AppleMichael, Sep 25, 2015.

1. AppleMichael, Sep 25, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2015

AppleMichael macrumors newbie

Hi everyone

I got an AppleWatch 3 weeks ago with a classic buckle and now it peeling on the side. The apple support guy I originally spoke to has ordered me a replacement with no charge but I notice in the repair it says AC+ Watch Excess Fee.

Apple can't tell me if he's used one of my two accident damage replacements and the senior advisor I spoke to just said they don't replace bands under warranty.

Now here in the UK support has closed and I have to phone back tomorrow so they can speak to the AppleCare + people.

Any had a replacement band without issues? Also, anyone know when the replacement says AC+ Watch Excess Fee it means they have used one of my accident damage things?

2. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Call back and talk to a supervisor. The band that came with the watch is covered under AC+. A defective band is covered.

3. AppleMichael thread starter macrumors newbie

I did speak to a senior rep. Assumed he was a supervisor. He wasn't very helpful. Must be honest. Worst CS I've ever received from Apple today.

Plot thickens regarding the AC+ use just got an email

Item Price
    Black/Sand, 42mm, Classic Buckle £0
    AC+ WATCH EXCESS FEE - DIY £0
    VAT @ 0.00% £0
    Total in GBP £0

Seems to me what has happened is the guy has used my AC+ plus and waived the fee without telling me

4. testcard, Sep 25, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2015

testcard macrumors 68030

testcard