Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

newtestleper

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2013
The Definition of advice is congruent with recommending and providing guidance. It doesn't necessarily state that has to be concrete evidence.

And, Absolutely you can give advice, it doesn't necessarily mean you have to be right or wrong. That's the point of discussion, am I right? I challenge you to read through any of these other threads, you will find a litany of members offering opinions, insight, and feedback that may not necessarily be 100% accurate, but that's not the point, it's the point that they're offering their opinion based off what they have knowledge of to the best of their ability.

Not every answer has to be definitive and accurate. That's what discussions are for and feedback. Many times, forum members might post something they believe that might be accurate, with all likeliness it wasn't and another forum member will either correct them or advise of their differential of opinion.

And just to reassure you, My advice was entirely accurate what I posted.

So... no. Got it.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
So... no. Got it.

No. I fully understand You're just refuting for the sake of arguing, when you don't have an argument aside from deflecting away from what was already addressed to you from Three separate posts. My advice was valid regarding a re-pair, which another forum member validated To you. If you want to discuss the actual thread topic, I would be more than happy to do so. Otherwise, on your behalf, you're replying with with no substance and this discussion is exhausted.

Also, just to educate you further and reaffrim what a re-pair is as originally stated.Here is a link listed below for your reference.

http://www.cultofmac.com/327657/how-to-reset-and-re-pair-your-apple-watch/

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.