Watch Face Gallery - Color - Full Screen

mikeyiphone

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 10, 2009
Every time I select color - full screen, no matter the actually color itself, it gives me the ticks screen.

I tried several times. Several different colors.

Is this watch face exclusive to specific watches?

RMSko

macrumors 6502
Sep 3, 2010
I see "color" in the face gallery, but what do you mean by full screen? How do you select that?

mikeyiphone

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 10, 2009
Go to
Apple Watch app
Face Gallery
Scroll down to Color
When you clock it theres a column called style.
From there you can choose full screen, its the far right option.

I keep choosing that, but when I go to my watch I get the Ticks style.
[doublepost=1537836675][/doublepost]Even if i select the middle option, circular I still get the ticks option. I have no idea why,.

john991

macrumors 68020
Sep 30, 2014
Ontario
Go to
Apple Watch app
Face Gallery
Scroll down to Color
From there you can choose full screen, its the far right option.

I keep choosing that, but when I go to my watch I get the Ticks style.
[doublepost=1537836675][/doublepost]Even if i select the middle option, circular I still get the ticks option. I have no idea why,.
Works ok on series 4 watchOS 5.1 beta 1

RMSko

macrumors 6502
Sep 3, 2010
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I don't see any column called style. When I scroll down to color, it gives me a bunch of faces to choose from and then if I click on a face, I don't see anything for style. I see a bunch of color choices (which I can scroll through) and then choices for complications and then monogram, but nothing else. Any way you could post a screen shot?

Kantosam

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2010
Hi, Mikeyiphone. Also curious about this sequence:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Apple Watch app
Face Gallery
Scroll down to Color
From there you can choose full screen, its the far right option
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Think some of us are trying this based on the above, but can't follow... I get as far as "scrolling to color..." the rest is confusing. I don't see a column of any kind, let alone style, are you sure it's color face? Can you be more detailed on the steps following "Scroll doen to color?" We can all scroll down to color in the Face Gallery, after that... no columns... Thanks!

mikeyiphone

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 10, 2009
Hi, Mikeyiphone. Also curious about this sequence:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Apple Watch app
Face Gallery
Scroll down to Color
From there you can choose full screen, its the far right option
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Think some of us are trying this based on the above, but can't follow... I get as far as "scrolling to color..." the rest is confusing. I don't see a column of any kind, let alone style, are you sure it's color face? Can you be more detailed on the steps following "Scroll doen to color?" We can all scroll down to color in the Face Gallery, after that... no columns... Thanks!
Sorry for the confusion and delay.

Hope this helps.
[doublepost=1537882703][/doublepost]

Hope this helps.
That option will not appear on my Apple Watch face. Someone mentioned it works but they are on the beta 5.1. I’m still on 5. So maybe it’s a bug.

Attachments

john991

macrumors 68020
Sep 30, 2014
Ontario
2DE0B4FB-349D-4F66-8CAB-9BB5C38F020F.png

Hope this helps.

That option will not appear on my Apple Watch face. Someone mentioned it works but they are on the beta 5.1. I’m still on 5. So maybe it’s a bug.
Here is my watch face.

I’m on watchOS 5.1 beta 1. It might be a bug. Have you reported this to Apple?

Mansu944

macrumors 6502a
Mar 11, 2012
It does not work on my series 4, 5.0 if that makes you feel any better. Must be a bug.

blodyholy

macrumors member
Dec 5, 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Although I don't have the option on my S2 for full screen (S4 only), selecting Circular on the Color complication seems to have no effect -- it remains the "Ticks" complication, but does change the color of the ticks. Guessing this is a watchOS 5 problem, which seems to be fixed in 5.1 as others mention above.

groovyf

macrumors 6502
Dec 15, 2010
Halifax, UK
Running WatchOS 5.0.1 (and iOS 12.1 public beta) and I can’t get full colour watch face to work either. All I get is a standard watch face with the minute marks in the colour I chose for full face.
Maybe have to wait for WatchOS 5.1?

mikeyiphone

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 10, 2009
Running WatchOS 5.0.1 (and iOS 12.1 public beta) and I can’t get full colour watch face to work either. All I get is a standard watch face with the minute marks in the colour I chose for full face.
Maybe have to wait for WatchOS 5.1?
Yes. WatchOS 5.1 you will be able to get the new faces.
How is your battery ? I just updated to 12.1 Beta 2 and noticing its killing my AW battery.

Chrif

macrumors newbie
Nov 27, 2018

Hope this helps.

[doublepost=1543388070][/doublepost]For see the option « full » color faces you need: the right version of iOS, the right version of watchOS and a series 4 in all other watch you cannot have a ful faces in any type