Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
Sounds highly dodgy to me... love the 'testimonials'. Can't see how Premiership rights would be applicable to this and as for the lifetime membership. :rolleyes:

Can't find anything resembling a real-world address or premises which isn't reassuring. Sounds like a total scam.

And the commerce side done through PayPal? Hmmm...

MacsRgr8

macrumors G3
Sep 8, 2002
The Netherlands
mileslong said:
oh by football you mean soccer? i clicked on here because i thought you were talking about REAL football as in the dallas cowboys...

LOL

Time to start a US vs EU "which football is real" war :D

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Aug 1, 2004
The City of Culture, Englandshire
Blue Velvet said:
SCan't find anything resembling a real-world address or premises which isn't reassuring. Sounds like a total scam.
Even with their 'Money Back Guarentee'? :D

MacDonaldsd – if you want to watch some football next weekend, you could support one of your local lower-league sides. Leyton Orient are pushing for promotion and are taking on Grimsby at home this Monday. £16 will get you a seat at Brisbane Road. :)

adam-uk

macrumors member
Oct 20, 2005
England, UK
mileslong said:
oh by football you mean soccer? i clicked on here because i thought you were talking about REAL football as in the dallas cowboys...

Oh you mean that sport, which uses hands first then sometimes feet?...No he means 'foot'ball :D yehaw!

And yes, it sounds a bit dodgy, dont Sky and some of the terrestrial BBC / ITV channels own the viewing rights?

MacDonaldsd

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 8, 2005
London , UK
Jaffa Cake said:
Even with their 'Money Back Guarentee'? :D

MacDonaldsd – if you want to watch some football next weekend, you could support one of your local lower-league sides. Leyton Orient are pushing for promotion and are taking on Grimsby at home this Monday. £16 will get you a seat at Brisbane Road. :)

lol I do sometimes go and watch brentford sometimes, but wouldnt mind some prem games on my mac

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.