Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kybldmstr

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Sorry if this doesn't belong in this thread but we are just all talking about the iPhone Keynote and launch anyway so here it goes..

I'm not available to watch the keynote until an hour after it begins. Does anyone know from experience if I can jump into the keynote late and rewind to the beginning? Or should I just wait until later in the day when Apple posts the entire video?

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Sorry if this doesn't belong in this thread but we are just all talking about the iPhone Keynote and launch anyway so here it goes..

I'm not available to watch the keynote until an hour after it begins. Does anyone know from experience if I can jump into the keynote late and rewind to the beginning? Or should I just wait until later in the day when Apple posts the entire video?

Doubtful that you can "rewind"... you can pick up where you join... and/or watch it later. Apple has gotten better about posting the video quickly - lately within a couple hours... not the same, but hope it helps to some degree.

Reactions: kybldmstr

kybldmstr

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Doubtful that you can "rewind"... you can pick up where you join... and/or watch it later. Apple has gotten better about posting the video quickly - lately within a couple hours... not the same, but hope it helps to some degree.
I assumed as much. I'll just have to avoid spoilers until I can watch the keynote later in the day.

garyleecn

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2014

though I'm not sure, but i think you can rewind on live stream. you just move the progress bar (or whatever it's called), the only thing you cannot do is fast forward pass "live", obviously.

---------
the keynotes usually last an hour and half to two hours, mostly around 90 minutes. so if you start about an hour late, it's pretty much at the end, you can watch some news first and just wait 30 minutes, then you should be able to start from the beginning.

Sunny1990

Suspended
Feb 13, 2015
It's not a big problem you can watch the keynote later anytime of their official youtube channel or on their official website

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.