iPad Watch movies/tv shows

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by iPhone4UK, Jul 13, 2011.

1. iPhone4UK macrumors 6502

Anyway way to watch tv shows or movies on iPad 2?
    I am jail broken

2. ethics101 macrumors regular

air video all of them from your PC. You don't need to be Jailbroken...

3. ISO:HELP macrumors regular

ISO:HELP

4. fabian9, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2011

fabian9 macrumors 65816

fabian9

5. samchn07 macrumors newbie

I pad 2 offers iTunes, so I guess you can search for your favourite TV show by using it. If it is not available there, just download them on PC and then move them to iPad, just like you watch movies and all.

6. bruno12 macrumors newbie

iPad is a magnificent product. I am a big fan of apple and I think I will buy one soon.

7. porcupine8 macrumors 6502a

Hulu +, Netflix, iTunes, some networks (like CW) offer full eps through their apps, any .avi files you happen to find lying around the Internet can be played via GoodPlayer (load them through your desktop or use Meteoric to download straight to the iPad).... The list goes on and on, paid or free, no JB required.

8. Mac.World macrumors 68000

Mac.World

AVPlayerHD can be found in the App Store. Will play any video format and you can create and delete file folders from within the app. Basically, it's the best video player whether you are jailbroken or not. Download you mkv, avi, mp4, mov, etc files from whatever source you choose to get those from, then plug your ipad into the computer, open iTunes and then drag and drop your files into AVPlayer. Easy. I always use this on my iPad when going on road trips.

Netflix and Hulu+ are your other best options, but obviously require a wifi or 3g connection.

9. Zodiak macrumors regular

Slingbox for iPad
    http://www.slingbox.com/go/ipad

Connects to your Television, streams live TV from your TV, over the Interwebs, direct to your iPad.

icanhastv? :D

10. rambof07 macrumors newbie

ya it's cool to know and in the current time you have lots of option as well as there are so many gadgets are available which can fulfill your dream.

11. rambof07 macrumors newbie

YA, one of the great way to watch movies on i pad really i have used it and it works great and comfortable.