Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sreoch

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 31, 2017
yesterday all my Up Next shows disappeared with the following message

We can't show your up next list right now. Try again later

Any thoughts?

Reactions: Moss312

mallbritton

macrumors 65816
Nov 26, 2006
That happens sometimes. Go back to the Home menu and force quit TV by double-tapping the Home button on the remote. Then swipe the TV app up. Go back to the Home screen, open TV and it ought to work now.

Sreoch

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 31, 2017
That happens sometimes. Go back to the Home menu and force quit TV by double-tapping the Home button on the remote. Then swipe the TV app up. Go back to the Home screen, open TV and it ought to work now.

This is happening on the 4th gen Apple TV, not iOS devices

Rhino1984

macrumors newbie
Apr 2, 2017
yesterday all my Up Next shows disappeared with the following message

We can't show your up next list right now. Try again later

Any thoughts?
Clear everything in the tv app and re add the shows again it appears the tvos 10.2 update is responsible.

Sreoch

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 31, 2017
Clear everything in the tv app and re add the shows again it appears the tvos 10.2 update is responsible.
Tried that and everything above. Also unplugging and watching a show to see if it would appear after. At a loss. Don't want to reset but might have to. Grr.

chuyn

macrumors 6502
Nov 13, 2015
Back on earlier betas, if I changed profiles (iTunes accounts between Canadian and US iTunes stores), it would remove the Watch Now and show the "try again later" message. During this time, in the app settings, it wouldn't show any apps linked to the tv app either. Nothing seemed to fix it (rebooting, restarting the app). Oddly enough though, going into the music app seemed to reset something and the Watch Now would load up again. Since the public release, this hasn't happened anymore, but back when it did, going into the music app fixed it every time for me

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.