Watch on right arm

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by darth nihilus 69, Aug 2, 2015.

1. darth nihilus 69 macrumors newbie

currently waiting on my watch to arrive (bought online never trying one on, as my town doesn't have an apple store). i have always worn watches on my right arm, being left handed and for comfort purposes. i am wondering from anyone here who wears the watch on their right arm, if the design with the dial location is at all uncomfortable or more difficult to use when worn on the right arm.

i just had to create an account here to ask this perhaps dumb question. my apologies if this seems redundant or has been discussed before

2. Roller macrumors 68020

No apologies needed. Yes, you can easily set it to work on your right arm with the digital crown on either side. You do this with the iPhone app. Enjoy your watch when it arrives!

3. exxxviii macrumors 65816

exxxviii

You can tell it to setup the crown to be on your right or left side of the watch, so you have options.

4. Chatter macrumors 6502a

I wear it on the right arm. But I still have the crown on the right of the watch as I dont really use it much. Plus its easier to scroll (for me) as the screen isnt covered when I do.

So YES, set it up on your right arm any way you choose and enjoy it.

5. TomH TX macrumors regular

I wear mine on my right arm - no problems. You can put the crown on either side, and can even reverse the bands.

6. PilotC150 macrumors member

I've always worn watches on my right arm since I'm left handed. I have the crown and button on the left side so I can use them without covering the screen.

I'm so used to it at this point (actually I was used to it almost right away) that seeing somebody wearing it on their left arm with the crown/button on the right looks wrong.