Watch OS 2 apps list (either beta versions or full versions)

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by Shawzborne, Jul 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
  1. Shawzborne macrumors 6502a

Shawzborne

Hi All,

I really want to try out some upcoming watch os 2 apps please help make a list here so we can see the true power of Watch os 2 (if any).

Here is a start:

-Shwopping
    shopping.launchrock.com

-

This is a wiki post so feel free to add or comment below.

Thanks

Shawn

2. TangoChen macrumors newbie

TangoChen

3. ditobook, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2015

ditobook macrumors newbie

ditobook

I developed iPhone version of Ditobook. It's a book of all the Apple Watch owners you can play digital touch with. I plan to build a version on watchOS 2. Firstly I will go to make a watchOS1 version before that.

App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ditobook/id1022703461

iOS Simulator Screen Shot 2015年7月25日 上午6.14.39.png iOS Simulator Screen Shot 2015年7月25日 上午6.19.53.png

4. nlauer macrumors newbie

Since WatchOS2 allows Photo Watchfaces, I’ve been working on an app to let you quickly create nice Watchfaces. Choose a Watchface from the featured section, your camera roll, or search for anything you want. You can resize and move the image to how you like, and add an overlay. The app will save all the images to an album called “Watchfaces” which you can sync to your watch, and when you press download the watchface will appear immediately on your watch, ready to use.

I am looking for some beta testers who are on WatchOS2/iOS9. You can test the app once Xcode 7 Beta is capable of uploading to TestFlight (it is broken atm). Please PM me your email address and I’ll get it to you when I can.

If anyone has ideas for improvements or tweaks based on the demo, please comment! If you want to be notified when the app launches, visit http://watchfaces.launchrock.com.

Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.