Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

C7 POWER

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 10, 2015
Charlotte, NC
Hey everyone, I did not see another thread for this, so I apologize if I missed it. But since updating to the latest Watch OS, My Apple Watch each day asks me to enter my Apple ID Password, which only gives me the option on the watch, which its a Series 4 so I do not have a active Keyboard so drawing the password letters/numbers do not work. I have never had this issue till the newest update that was released. Anyone else have this issue?

Beards

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2014
Derbyshire UK
Same thing happened to me with my S4 a few months back…. It was caused by the watch app not sending updating data to the watch (apps installed on the phone were not being installed on the watch).
I fixed it by restarting both the phone and watch.

C7 POWER

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 10, 2015
Charlotte, NC
Same thing happened to me with my S4 a few months back…. It was caused by the watch app not sending updating data to the watch (apps installed on the phone were not being installed on the watch).
I fixed it by restarting both the phone and watch.
Wish that would fix mine, I have restarted the watch several times and the phone as well :(

haruhiko

macrumors 604
Sep 29, 2009
It should be something to do with the apps. See if you have any apps installed from another Apple ID. anyway, you can always enter the password from your iPhone. The phone should have a notification letting you to enter the password.

Reactions: wHD
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.