Watch OS2 Calendar Confusion

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by AnalogTiger, Oct 1, 2015.

1. AnalogTiger, Oct 1, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2015

AnalogTiger macrumors newbie

AnalogTiger

Earlier today I purchased some movie tickets through Fandango for a movie showing that takes place tonight. I received an email in my inbox on the phone that shows my ticket information. I guess there is a new feature in iOS 9 (9.0.2) which automatically adds that info to your calendar, because the calendar app itself and the notification center show the movie at the correct time, but on the watch (watch OS2) nothing shows at all on the calendar for tonight. It doesn't show in the glances or in the actual scrolling calendar list. When I view the details of this event on the phone it shows it was added via email.

Has anyone else seen this before?

UPDATE: Right after I posted this and was looking at the event more on the phone, there was an option at the bottom to add to calendar, which is slightly confusing since I got to that screen FROM the calendar - because it was already on there. Anyway, after I clicked on the add to calendar it got synced to the watch immediately. I guess these events that are pulled out of your email aren't truly on your calendar until you actually open the event and click on add to calendar, which is slightly confusing.

2. lazyrighteye macrumors 68000

lazyrighteye

Calendar alignment across watch (OS 2), iPhone 6 (9.1 beta 3) and MBA (10.10.5) is an issue for me.
    I have events on my iPhone 6 and MBA that are not showing up on my watch. And when I touch my Calendar app on my watch, whether form the app screen of the Complication on my watch face, it only shows the calendar month of Sept (all 30 days). I can not scroll to Oct (or any other month). And because I can't scroll to Oct. 1, I can not see my events for that day. And it's not autoloading Oct., so I'm kind of stuck unable to see the day's events.

Messages remains an alignment issue for me as well. Receiving messages on my MBA that are not showing up on my iPhone and/or my watch. And vice versa.

The common "hey, wait a minute" here seems to point towards issues with iCloud - as most of my problems seem to be tied to services across multiple types of devices. Maaaybe my 9.1 beta 3 is funking things up. Hard to say.

3. lazyrighteye macrumors 68000

lazyrighteye

UPDATE: A Restart of the watch addressed the Calendar not showing October issue. Event misalignment remains.