Watch OS2 Missing Key Item IMO

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Brett1203, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Brett1203 macrumors 6502a

Brett1203

I was really hoping and kind of expecting Apple to listen to the users and add the function to allow us to set a longer delay for the screen turning off on our watch. I do not feel this would have been a complicated item to add, even if they did not want the user having free reign on setting a time length, at least give 2-3 options to pick from and let us worry about how it effects the battery.

When you have 2 backgrounds (Butterfly and Jellyfish) that by the time they load the screen times out. I do not use either background but I know many complain about that and when looking at the time it gives you just a few quick seconds. Anyways, I know this has been mentioned before, sooo....:)

2. IllusionEntity macrumors 6502

IllusionEntity

While I appreciate this should be an option. I personally don't have a problem with the amount of time the watch face displays. It only takes me 1/2 a second to check the time how long have you been using Apple products? You should know by now that it's apples way or the android way

3. Brett1203 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Brett1203

I will take Apples way any day of the week!! LOL. Just wish they would allow a little extra time.

4. Jack426 macrumors regular

Jack426

I agree. I started switching my faces daily, and a few days ago I used the jellyfish face. By the time the jellyfish appeared, my display timed out.

If they don't want to allow us to change the timeout of the display, at least make the motion faces appear quicker.

5. LoveToMacRumors macrumors 68000

LoveToMacRumors

I wish we could start a phone call on the watch to the phone

6. DynamicSausage macrumors 6502

DynamicSausage

You can, the only thing not present is the keypad due to size restrictions. Most of the time people will be calling a number from their contacts anyway.

7. dandrewk macrumors 6502