Watch out for defective Iphone 6s!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Gayathriv35, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Gayathriv35 macrumors newbie

I'm a student and have been using apple products for the past 4 years including a MacBook Pro, Ipad, and Iphone. It looks like the quality of apple products is decreasing over the last few years. I just bought the new Iphone 6s yesterday and it seemed to be in good condition until we tested out the calling feature. The person on the other line could hear me clearly however I could not hear them at all. I was extremely disappointed in the quality of this product after having been a loyal apple consumer for years. I will warn my fellow students. I am wasting time to head out to Apple store again.

2. Jessem1133 macrumors 6502

3. Bryan Bowler macrumors 68040

4. Mr.C macrumors 601

Cool story bro.

I think you're over reacting. There are always going to be some faulty units. that goes for any product from any brand. You just happen to be unlucky. Just get it exchanged for another one.

5. aziatiklover macrumors 68030

aziatiklover

Must be nice to be a student and can still afford all these Apple gadgets. Where do I sign up?

6. Lobwedgephil macrumors 68030

Warn everyone, one bad phone call means the quality of all Apple products have gone way down in your four extremely experienced years.

7. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

But you just joined the forum today and your VERY FIRST post is to warn people about Apple quality.

8. Tubamajuba macrumors 68000

Yep. Apple's product "has been declining for years"... for years. I'm surprised Apple still sells any working products at this point.

Don't get me wrong, I've owned the 4, 5, 6, and 6s Plus, and every single one of them has or had some sort of defect that either required me to get it replaced or was annoying enough to where I had it replaced even though it didn't affect the functionality of the device. But I've had tons of friends with all different kinds of phones from all different brands experience the same kinds of issues. I love being able to go into an Apple store and get my devices replaced with no hassles- as long as that continues to be true, I'll be happy.

9. Lobwedgephil macrumors 68030

Shocking huh?