Watch replaced in store?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by jekim, Aug 19, 2015.

1. jekim macrumors regular

Has anyone had their watch replaced in store yet? I am having haptic feedback issues and I wanted to see if anyone was successful in getting an in store replacement vs the mail in route.

2. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

I think it depends on which model you have and if it is in stock. Others have said that Apple is doing repairs rather than passing out another watch. I am thinking each store may differ.

3. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

Apple isn't normally stocking white box replacements for the Watch (unlike other iDevices to date); however, a few members have managed to obtain immediate replacements through other means.

The normal expectation is to go in knowing you might have to send it off to the depot.

4. neilly93 macrumors member

I was given an instore replacement in the Belfast (UK) store for my SGS.

5. Mascots macrumors 65816

Mascots

SGS, just had to have it sent in because store didn't stock them; I'd suggest advanced replacement through AC+ and the phone if you have that option.

6. jekim thread starter macrumors regular

Ok thanks for the input. I'm taking it into them today. I just don't know if it's an issue or not. I usually keep my sport band on the 4th or 5th notch for comfort. If I use the 3rd notch the taps feel stronger but it's uncomfortably tight on my arm and I don't think that is what Apple had in mind for that feature. It's hard to tell what the taps are supposed to feel like normally.