Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PW47

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 12, 2017
Tucson
walked into a store this afternoon
Bought a series 3 LTE model and it is fantastic
The cell calling is very clear. I tried flipping between two calls, back and forth, that worked well and the phone speaker seems pretty good. People I called did not know I was using a watch.
I have had a series zero for two years and it has been a great companion getting me to exercise more and it helped Id a heart problem
The series 3 is so much faster and Siri is also much more responsive. Great buy

edhchoe

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2011
I love that Siri talks to me like my iPhone. I turned off Siri on my phone after getting the watch this evening.
It feels great!

Reactions: riverfreak

edhchoe

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2011
Awesome!

I really hope the moderators can ban the spammers inthe Apple Watch forum. I am getting flooded with notifications right now.
That spam is in korean. It is about the availability of *********s in different cities of Korea.

jaeb0922

macrumors 6502
Jan 25, 2012
Rhode Island
Korean hookers? Count me in! j/k of course...

Went from a Series 0 to 3, Cellular of course. Space Grey Aluminum.

Its amazing!!! Love it! Cant wait to stream music next month!

Reactions: edhchoe

Peanut207

macrumors 6502
Mar 2, 2010
So stores have the Apple Watch in stock? What store did you walk into and buy from?

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
walked into a store this afternoon
Bought a series 3 LTE model and it is fantastic
The cell calling is very clear. I tried flipping between two calls, back and forth, that worked well and the phone speaker seems pretty good. People I called did not know I was using a watch.
I have had a series zero for two years and it has been a great companion getting me to exercise more and it helped Id a heart problem
The series 3 is so much faster and Siri is also much more responsive. Great buy

Good to hear. I definitely am seeing a trend with most talking about the speed being significantly faster even over the Series 2 Apple Watch, and I think that really helps with the Apple Watch usability with much less lag.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.