Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

markiemoose

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 18, 2015
At least it is for me. I've been clicking on update on the watch app and normally it gives the "You're up to date" message. For the last several hours is been returning an "Unable to Check for Update" message. Anyone else getting this?

Reactions: Finiksa

Norouzi

macrumors 6502
Aug 6, 2004
Philadelphia, PA
At least it is for me. I've been clicking on update on the watch app and normally it gives the "You're up to date" message. For the last several hours is been returning an "Unable to Check for Update" message. Anyone else getting this?

Not here. Just, "Your software is up to date." WatchOS 1.0.1.

AmazingGraceTx

macrumors regular
Oct 24, 2012
San Antonio Texas
I'm still getting this. image.png

kaielement

macrumors 65816
Dec 16, 2010
I didn't think watch os2 was out yet. But non the less my phone says I am up to date.

Last edited:

rfkjunior

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2015

I've been getting this error for the last several hours on wifi and sprint

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 121

redman042

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2008
This means nothing. It's probably because enthusiasts like you are refreshing the Check for Update button over and over and over.

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH
Stop checking for updates and just follow @iOSReleases on Twitter and enable instant notifications. They tweet the very SECOND that an update is available.

Reactions: stu.h
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.