Watch Straps- worth the investment?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Fireball Dragon, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

I don't think it so much about changing the band port as it is how questionable this company makes changes to their product line given their mysterious nature. That's part of the reason why Apple is Apple, is because they make changes to their devices that not everybody agrees with Over the years with hardware features that worked perfectly before. It's just Apple has a very different way of doing things that ultimately feel will be a better method for the future, which others find subjective.

2. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

I would check Craig’s List. Seen brand new $375 for black stainless.

3. madeirabhoy macrumors 6502a

for me 3rd party straps look just the same and are so cheap compared to apple

4. honglong1976 macrumors 6502a

honglong1976

For now, yes. But in the future, as soon as the Apple Watch changes design, it new band time!

5. bruinsrme macrumors 603

bruinsrme

Investment - no.

The Apple Watch is similar to a car. You can keep it stock or dress it up with accessories. You surely won’t recoup your expenditure but it will be a little more personalized.

6. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

I'm Not aware of any piece of technology that would be considered an investment. Technology is a constant evolution of a process that is being reiterated with a new device even before you purchase the latest offering.