Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Koshkaboo

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 14, 2018
I have an Apple Watch 4, cellular version. I just switched my service from Verizon to T Mobile. I was told the watch would be an extra $10 a month which is fine. But, it looks like they are charging me $0 for the phone and $20 for NT Digits.

After I placed my order I saw online that T Mobile was going to be charging me more than what I expected ($200 for 4 phone lines instead of the $170 I was told it would be) plus $20 for NT Digits per month. I called and was told that when I activated my devices after receiving my SIM card it would all be fixed and fine for a total of $180 per month.

I just got my first bill and it is for $200 for the phone lines (it was $170 for 4 lines on the website when I ordered and I was told twice by phone by T Mobile it would be $170). Plus there is $20 a month for NT Digits. My apple watch isn't shown anywhere at all. (I paid a $20 activation fee for the watch).

Anyway from what I can see NT Digits is so you can use one number for all your devices. I don't care anything about that. I just want to pay the $10 a month for the Apple Watch to be added to my T Mobile account.

Has anyone else had this problem with T Mobile? Do I have to pay $20 a month for NT Digits in order to have the watch on my T Mobile account? Do I have to pay that in addition to the $10 a month. Will be calling T Mobile but am just interested in what others with cellular Apple Watches are paying to T Mobile in order to have the watch on the account

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
As far as I am aware, the Digits app and service is free. I use Digits app on my iPad and don’t pay extra. I also added my Apple Watch to my cellular plan using the T-Mobile app. I don’t recall paying any activation fee.

I have the One Plus plan now called Magenta.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.