watching ABC on iPhone 3g.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by goneeuro, Oct 4, 2010.

1. goneeuro macrumors member

So my girlfriends mom asked me to try to find the best way to watch dancing with the stars on her iphone 3g. I found the abc player for iPad but obviously that is useless because we do not have an ipad. I found different options like sligbox and orb but again we do not have the hardware to use those. What are some other options for watching ABC on the iphone. She doesent mind spending a few dollars to make this happen, but i was hoping not to have to go to her with the slingbox option. Thanks guys.

2. Fernandez21 macrumors 601

Fernandez21

The hulu plus app has dancing with the stars available to view, but you have to pay $9.99 a month to use it. With all the content available it's worth it for me.

3. goneeuro thread starter macrumors member

She wants to watch it live. Football is being broadcast over it right now on monday nights. hulu would allow me to watch it a day later correct? thanks for the suggestion though.

4. frunkis54 macrumors 65816

frunkis54

the only way to watch it live would be something along the lines of slingbox

5. Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

Or maybe something like Veetle.com? Though, I'm not sure if they broadcast prime-time shows like that. I've only ever used it to watch football games.