Watching Breaking Bad on the iPad ?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Bgriz, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Bgriz macrumors newbie

Shows like Breaking bad, Mad Men, Walking Dead....of course theres Netflix which I have, but they typically don't have the latest seasons.

So, I have a website that streams the newer episodes and I downloaded photon for flash, but can't get the video to go full screen.

Any other suggestions on where else I might look to accomplish full screen viewing?

2. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

It doesn't look like there are any sites that offer the latest season streaming, even for your computer.

3. brentsg macrumors 68040

iTunes, but it depends on the TV show. Some aren't legally released until the physical disk sets ship.

4. spiderman0616 macrumors 68030

spiderman0616

I caught up with Season 4 of Breaking Bad by downloading the whole season from iTunes. It was expensive, but we don't have cable, so I can justify it. I will do the same thing with Deadliest Catch this year and if they offer Breaking Bad the day after for new eps, I will buy those too. Some shows are just too good to pass up.

5. Bgriz thread starter macrumors newbie

6. Buildbright macrumors 6502a

This is how cable companies abuse us. We pay top dollar for the content they create but we have to watch when they tell us to. Grabage. Why because they want to sell the dvds and itune and amazon epsiodes.

7. JLee361 macrumors member

8. Bgriz thread starter macrumors newbie

I saw it before it was deleted. Thanks!

9. Epic Xbox Revie macrumors 6502a

Epic Xbox Revie

10. JLee361 macrumors member

Glad you got to see it before they deleted it. Oh and the "stream" links work the best for ios devices..