WatchOS 1.0.1 and iOS 9 not compatible?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Delta93, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Delta93 macrumors newbie

Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody is having an issue with their Apple Watches when running iOS 9?

I downloaded iOS 9 a few days ago and everything was working fine until today when my Apple Watch's screen starting glutting out. The touch still works but it's really glitchy and isn't accurately picking up where I am pressing and thinks I am pressing things when I'm not touching it. At first I thought it was my Watch's hardware but now I'm not so sure: when I factory reset my watch, the touch input works fine (ie. scrolling, selecting a language, all of that) and it only starts going wonky once I pair it with my phone.

So yeah, I am wondering if anybody else has experienced this? I'm going to run to my local apple store tomorrow anyway but I was curious.

(Also wasn't sure whether to stick this in the watch forum or the iOS9 forum)

2. spoa94 macrumors 6502a

spoa94

Your problems sound like they are related to Apple Watch and not iPhone communication. I believe watchOS 1.01 is compatible with iOS 9.

3. Shorty89 macrumors newbie

Shorty89

No not compatible yet.

4. spoa94 macrumors 6502a

spoa94

That's interesting, thanks for correcting me. What is the source?

5. albertsw macrumors regular

iOS 9 and watchOS 1.0.1 are working fine together for me.

6. Ragart macrumors newbie

Just installed b2 on iPhone tonight and it's no longer working with watchOS 1.0.1.