watchOS 3 - Interesting that things stop working

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by PTVMan, Jul 3, 2016.

1. PTVMan macrumors 6502a

Been using the beta for a week or so now and it's fascinating that some things that worked initially have stopped working. For example, now the Weather complication doesn't work. And 3 days ago used Outdoor Cycle activity and it worked flawlessly in tracking time, speed and distance. Yesterday I used it again but it failed to log any GPS data for speed and distance tracking. Suffice it to say I made no settings changes but these things stopped working. Just interesting.

2. xDKP macrumors 6502a

xDKP

Sounds weird - not so sad I waited with the update

3. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

From what I've read, that's actually pretty common with betas so not that interesting.

4. PTVMan thread starter macrumors 6502a

It's interesting to me and I've used a lot of betas. Rarely does something stop working after initially working.

5. eastamherstbias macrumors 6502

Actually, It just did it to me so I believe you. My music and nike plus just died. It as super weird. Even after reboot.

6. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

Been using mine for a week now. Other than one or two random reboots, slightly higher battery drain, a slow to update carrot weather and a few freezes, it's actually really working well and makes it feel like a new watch. Haven't had any serious issues that would make me stop using it.