WatchOS 4 beta 3 notes

mclarendude2

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 16, 2015
USA
Why has no one posted the release notes for watchOS 4 beta 3 if anyone has them can they please post a thread for them like all previous updates have had so if some of us want to know what is fixed an still not fixed that can go to it and look at the notes like they do for all previous updates

KarimLeVallois

macrumors 68020
Feb 22, 2014
London
Why has no one posted the release notes for watchOS 4 beta 3 if anyone has them can they please post a thread for them like all previous updates have had so if some of us want to know what is fixed an still not fixed that can go to it and look at the notes like they do for all previous updates
I can fill you in...

Fixed some sh*t
Broke some sh*t

nasa25

macrumors 65816
Apr 11, 2010
canada
Anyone getting an error right at the end of the beta 3 download? Tried like 15 time and errors out right at the end.

I’m not sure if it’s due to the fact that my iPhone is on the public beta profile. Perhaps my iPhone needs to be on the dev beta profile?

ladytonya

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2008
Anyone getting an error right at the end of the beta 3 download? Tried like 15 time and errors out right at the end.

I’m not sure if it’s due to the fact that my iPhone is on the public beta profile. Perhaps my iPhone needs to be on the dev beta profile?
I’m on the public beta on my phone and was able to download the watchOS beta with no trouble. It went relatively quickly and I was successful on my first try.

Reactions: nasa25