After having multiple issues in trying to upgrade my software from Beta 1 to Beta 2/3, i've had enough and have decided to send it in to Apple for them to downgrade the software. Every time i try to upgrade the beta, all i get is could not connect to Apple watch. I've seen other people who have had the same issues but after a while, i thought it isn't worth the hassle. Im hoping that i can still use my watch on OS3 whilst my phone is still on iOS 11. I am praying that apple decides to release a much better Apple watch with a lot more improvements, preferably a tweaked design as well, if not then ill probably just upgrade to series 2. Has anyone else had the same issues and thought f**k it, let me just send it in to Apple?