Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrGimper

macrumors G3
Original poster
Sep 22, 2012
Andover, UK
Yeah, it's a beta, but everyone loves living dangerously. I'm a registered dev so could get it fixed if I hit a show stopper. I'm curious tho for things that aren't working right, which people consider a show stopper or would make them revert if they could easily.

nokkynuk

macrumors member
Nov 15, 2017
Space City
I'm not aware of any way to revert your watch to a signed OS from beta. Also i'm a bit confused what this thread is about.

MrGimper

macrumors G3
Original poster
Sep 22, 2012
Andover, UK
I'm not aware of any way to revert your watch to a signed OS from beta. Also i'm a bit confused what this thread is about.

You cannot revert unless you send it away.

Not sure why there is confusion as to the purpose of this thread.

I'm asking people who have installed the beta, if they have experienced any issues that have been a show stopper for them. Some issue, missing feature, bug etc that means they really regret updating and would roll back if they could. Something that, had they known about it before installing the beta, would have stopped them installing it.

mavis

macrumors 601
Jul 30, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
I haven't found anything show-stopping - the battery life on my S3 is literally HALF what it used to be, and I don't like the new exercise track img sensitivity (I used to get 60-90 minutes of exercise per day, without actually starting any workouts, but now I barely hit 30, with the exact same usage) ...

Anyway yeah - it has been pretty stable so far.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.