watchOS 5 bugs

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by DeNachtwacht, Sep 30, 2018.

1. DeNachtwacht macrumors member

DeNachtwacht

Hi guys, I am experiencing two problems with the watch and am wondering if these are bugs or I am doing something wrong.

1. When I do raise to speak, with a lot of Siri commands I immediately return to the watch plate. Some things work, but most don’t. When I do the same commands with Siri using a press of the crown (for example: what is my next appointment?), it works fine. This seems to be a bug with raise to speak?

2. The agenda’s in my watch are synced with my iPhone but somehow I see every appointment two times on the watch. When I disable all agendas on my iPhone, I still see all agenda items on my watch, but my agenda on the iPhone is empty. Is this a bug or did I set something up wrongly?

2. metalsiren macrumors 6502

metalsiren

I have the same issue with calendar entries. On my phone they are fine in my watch is shows something like 10 or more of the same meetings.

3. FiremanMike macrumors regular

I have the opposite, my contacts and appointments are not syncing to my apple watch at all. I read something online that said to go to the apple watch app > general > reset and "reset sync", but that button doesn't seem to do anything at all.

Very frustrating.

4. ReardenMetal macrumors regular

ReardenMetal

The latest bug I’ve seen is my Solar Face’s complications just vanish randomly, leaving only the time on the face. I have to force touch, then press the crown to repopulate them. Odd. I’ve written Apple about it.

5. DeNachtwacht thread starter macrumors member

DeNachtwacht

Do you guys experience the same problems with Siri? Easy to test.. just ask Siri "what is my next meeting". Does it go back to the watch face?

6. BlueMoon63 macrumors 68020

Just tried what you said and it brought up my next item on my calendar. Series 4 with OS5.01

7. HiVolt macrumors 6502a

HiVolt

A lot of times I raise my watch to see the time, and the full screen activity ring comes up. I have all the activity notifications disabled.

8. DeNachtwacht thread starter macrumors member

DeNachtwacht

but do you use raise to speak? with pressing the crown and using Siri it works, but when using raise to speak it doesn't work.