Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rwilliams

macrumors 68040
Apr 8, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Try unpairing. It's worked for a couple of people on Reddit. Looks like it's working on mine. I did have to hold the power & digital crown buttons in to totally reset the watch.

bluermlou

macrumors member
Feb 5, 2008
Try unpairing. It's worked for a couple of people on Reddit. Looks like it's working on mine. I did have to hold the power & digital crown buttons in to totally reset the watch.

This also just worked for me.

Unpair from the Watch app - you’ll get an error saying the unpairing might not have fully completed.

Press and hold the Digital Crown and the side button until the Apple logo disappears.

Turn the Watch on with just the side button as would normally do.

Re Pair the Watch.

cmbarclay

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 9, 2009

Thank you!!! It worked :)

adamj121

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2016
That worked, thank you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.