WatchOS requests

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by SackboyDad, Sep 30, 2017.

1. SackboyDad macrumors member

I’m pretty darn happy with WatchOS 4.0/4.1B1 but my requests since 1.0....

my wishlist...

1. Add LTE signal dots to all the watch faces, not just explorer
    2. Let you delete individual watch calibration workouts, instead of everything.
    3. Wallet as a complication so it’s easier to call up my boarding pass
    4. Open up watch Bluetooth so Hilton app can use my watch instead of phone to open my room door (Hilton says it’s watches fault it can’t work but not 100% buying that)

I’m sure I have more, but these are the ones that stick out at the moment....

2. BlueMoon63 macrumors 68020

The signal on all watch faces is a great request. I’ve been disappointed in the control over watch faces - thought that doesn’t surprise me with Apple. Explorer with the color changes is a huge leap from the regular utility in my opinion with the second hand that works. Nice touch with the red crown.

Apple doesn’t seem to care that they could make millions by offering more watch faces to buy. But when you make billions, millions must not matter.

I assume a lot of us would buy watch faces like Hermès and Nike and Explorer - not to mention great new faces. I also get the reason with Hermès as they charge more and Nike is exclusive.

I always wanted something similar to the activity face but the small circles being steps, battery, cell signal for example.

3. fischersd macrumors 601

fischersd

It's actually not Bluetooth you want - it's access to the NFC chip in the watch. Apple just opened up access to the NFC in the iPhone for certain applications, so I'd expect the watch to happen soon.

4. SackboyDad thread starter macrumors member

True but Hilton used Bluetooth for their app. They haven’t modernized

5. 3goldens macrumors 68000

3goldens

If you have two series 3 watch's it would be nice to incorporate into the auto switch system the ability to deactivate, mute or whatever the cellular aspect, I.e. ringing thru on the watch in the charging stan when one is wearing the other Watch. Who wants their watch answered by some one other than you?